We understand how important it is to protect the personal information of our customers. We take care to comply with the New Zealand Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act and provide you with a level of comfort that the information you provide to us will be managed in accordance with law.
What personal information do we collect?
We may collect information from you which reasonably identifies you as an individual, including your name, email address, telephone number, vehicle registration number and billing address.
How do we collect and store your personal information?
We may collect your personal information when you provide details through our website, contact us by phone, email or in-store or when you complete forms.
Your personal information will be securely stored by us, including in our data warehouses located in New Zealand and Australia and by selected third party providers located in New Zealand and Australia.
Why do we collect your personal information?
We may collect your personal information to:
- process transactions, both in-store and online;
- answer your questions, resolve your complaints and conduct investigations;
- market and sell our products and promote Repco;
- comply with any legal requirements;
- conduct research to better understand and serve our customers and for statistical purposes;
- communicate with you, including where we need to conduct a product recall;
- prevent fraud, including services to protect your information; and
- provide you with marketing offers and information about Repco.
If we want to use your personal information for other reasons, we will contact you and ask you for your consent.
When do we disclose your personal information?
We may disclose your personal information to people and organisations:
- that provide us with services to promote our products;
- that carry out, or help us to carry out, our business activities including our agents, contractors and external advisors;
- that maintain our information technology and payment system infrastructure; and
- to whom we are authorised or required by law to do so.
Your personal information may also be disclosed by us to other people and organisations that you have consented to.
What rights do you have in relation to your personal information?
You have the right to access your personal information and require us to correct any of your personal information.
To access or correct your personal information, please Contact Us
If you would like to make a complaint regarding our use of your personal information, you can Contact Us
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint, you can contact the Privacy Commissioner.
Who do you contact for further information?