Clutch Master Cylinders & Kits
Introducing Clutch Master Cylinders Range By Repco
Shop Clutch Master Cylinders And Kits
With the best clutches on the market, you need the highest quality componentry to operate them, and our clutch master cylinder range is just that. Sourced from reputable manufacturers from Bosch, Clutchpro, Drivetech4x4, and Kelpro you can rely on Repco and our range.
4 Sign's You Have A Bad Clutch Master Cylinder
A master cylinder plays a crucial role in manual transmissions, it works in tandem alongside the clutch slave cylinder to make the clutch pedal work. When you press the clutch pedal in your vehicle, the master cylinder gives the pressure to the slave cylinder to initiate the clutch pressure plate. This is done when the rod extends out and makes contact with the clutch fork.
This is important that it is functioning properly whilst driving as you don't want to be left stranded without being able to change gears, especially if you are on a long road trip. When you notice any of the below symptoms, it is important to take action, whether that be a replacement clutch cylinder or topping up the clutch fluid, take action before it is too late.
When the time comes to look for a replacement clutch master cylinder, you may notice a number of symptoms or significant signs, including:
- Hard to shift gears - this is a sign that the master cylinder isn't working properly and is worthwhile looking into getting a replacement. If you cannot press the clutch pedal properly, it can be difficult to change.
- Pedal stuck to the floor - if you notice your pedal is stuck to the floor and not raising, this is an indication that the hydraulics to the clutch are not working properly. This is a sign your master cylinder has malfunctioned and need replacing right away. You will not be able to drive your car with this issue as you cannot press the pedal in to change the gears.
- Soft or spongy clutch pedal - a soft pedal is a sign the master cylinder isn't performing correctly, this could be due to a leak from the seals or a crack in the clutch fluid reservoir. You will notice it being less resistant when you push down on the pedal.
- Low fluid - if you are consistently having to refill your reservoir more than normal, you should check for leaks. You may also notice a soft clutch pedal due to the low amount of fluid in the reservoir.
Find A Quality Replacement Clutch Master Cylinder With Repco
With a quick rego search in-store or online, you can find the right replacement clutch master cylinder. With a wide range of quality and reliable parts, you will have your vehicle changing gears in no time. Our Clutch Master cylinders are manufactured to meet and exceed the OEM specifications and guidelines.
Our value-oriented clutch master cylinders will leave you with smooth gear changes. Both your clutch slave cylinder and master cylinder play a vital role in ensuring smooth transmission of force from the clutch pedal to the release bearing to disengage the clutch.
Providing you with quality from:
- Superior quality materials for long service life.
- Improved surfaces to minimize cup abrasion, therefore maintaining long term reliability.
- Improved technology to ensure functioning and freedom from leaks.
Get Into Repco Today To Find A New Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement
Here at Repco, we are proud to stock a comprehensive range from clutch master cylinders, slave cylinders, hydraulic fluid, rebuild kits, and so much more. With over 400 stores wide, our team are here to help you make the right choice for your car. Whether you are looking for a master cylinder for your race car or your daily car, we have you covered, providing you with quality and reliability when it comes to you changing those gears.
Regardless of your cars make or model, our range has something to suit you. At Repco, we not only strive to offer the best car parts but exceptional customer service. With highly trained professionals ready and able, we are confident you'll receive the support you need every time. To learn more about the complete range of clutch master cylinders, contact our team today.
You May Also Be Interest In
If you are looking for a clutch master cylinder , you may also be interested in shopping our range of brake fluid and clutch fluid, brake pads, brake master cylinder, and clutch slave cylinder and kits.