Keep your tyres looking new with leading tyre shine brands
Shop the Repco range of tyre shine
Those 4 black hoops on your vehicle keep you planted on the road but also bear the brunt of dirt, grime, wear and contaminants as you clock up the kilometres. Give your tyres the love they deserve with a clean and liberal coating of tyre shine to keep them looking their best. Repco stock the finest brands of tyre shine from Armor All, Auto Glym, Meguiars, and Bowden's Own giving you the choice of the best tyre dressing.
Why use tyre shine?
Whilst we all like that brand new look that comes from using tyre shine there are added benefits as you simply spray on your tyre shine. It all stems from tyre care and the need to pay close attention to the wheel and tyres that are on your car. That short period while you are applying tyre dressing and giving it a wipe is the perfect time to get up close and personal with your tyres.
After your wheels and tyres have been washed now is the time to look for tread wear, wheel damage and anything else that may cause problems when you least expect it. Whilst the contact patch will maintain connection with the road you also need to inspect the tyre sidewalls and wheel rim condition to ensure damage doesn't exist.
What is the difference between gel and foaming tyre shine?:
Gel Tyre Shine
- Application is slightly more difficult than a foaming tyre shine in that you do require an applicator pad to apply the product to the wheel.
- Heavier and thicker product creating a glossy black look.
- Long lasting shine longer than a foam which is less durable.
- Provides protection against uv damage and tyre browning.
Foam Tyre Shine
- Easiest way to apply tyre shine, simply spray and walk away.
- Less deep colour as a gel foam, however, leaves a shine to the tire.
- Will protect against cracking and fading without causing damage to the tyre.