Earn Points. Get Rewarded.
Earn points and redeem for gift cards, free products and adrenaline-fuelled experiences.
Bringing you a large range of ignition coil packs that won't cost you a fortune
Here at Repco, we are proud to offer a vast range of auto-parts to customers all over. This includes ignition coil packs made by some of the most reputable and reliable names in the industry from Fuelmiser, Goss, Genuine OEM Parts, NGK, and Bosch. Making Repco the ideal choice for you with high quality products, and competitive prices.
Popular Questions Asked
What does an ignition coil do?
A coil pack is a vital part of modern ignition systems, in that, they create high voltage, which is required to create a spark at the spark plugs. This is important to have functioning properly, if the electrodes and spark aren't travelling to each spark plug, your vehicle will not perform properly.
What are the symptoms of failing ignition coil?
When the time comes to look for a replacement for your coil pack, you may notice a number of symptoms or significant signs, including:
- Engine hard to start on your vehicle - this is a symptom that can occur, which is usually a sign your coil isn't performing correctly. Indication your engine is cranking over without receiving a spark to the spark plugs. This is more common in single coil packs.
- Engine is misfiring - this is another common issue that can occur from your current ignition coil malfunctioning. It may sound like a coughing or sputtering noise that will occur when you start your ignition or driving at high speeds.
- Check engine light - A check engine light can also indicate a bad ignition coil or coil pack. You can confirm this error using a code reader and searching the engine to see what has gone wrong. Depending on the reader and the code, this can also tell you which coil pack to replace for coil-on-plug applications.
- Poor fuel economy - if you have a faulty coil pack or ignition coil, it can cause poor fuel economy. If you notice your vehicle needs filling up more than not, this could mean that the coil is failing.
If your ignition coils are malfunctioning or experiencing any of the above symptoms, it's important to replace them as soon as possible to ensure your car continues to run smoothly. When you shop at Repco, you can get an ignition coil solution perfectly suited to your car without blowing your budget.
Can a car run with a faulty ignition coil?
You can drive on a faulty ignition coil however it depends on extent of the fault. If your ignition coils aren't working at all your vehicle will not start. Driving with a bad ignition coil can cause issues with other driving components of your engine.
Get into your local Repco store to find a quality coil pack
Here at Repco, we understand the importance in providing you with quality and reliable products for your vehicle. Our coil pack range is manufactured to meet and exceed the OEM specification and guidelines. Making the job as easy as possible for you by guaranteeing the correct fit and function which won't let you down.
Our value-oriented coil packs are the cheapest and easiest to replace, however, it pays to invest that little extra. With Repco providing coil packs with:
- Reliable and durability.
- Meeting and exceeding OE Specifications.
- Technology adapted to provide a high level of quality and confidence.
- Rectifies engine misfiring and poor fuel economy and restores engine performance.