1. Win Double passes to D1NZ (“Promotion”) is conducted by Repco New Zealand (A division of GPC Asia Pacific) along with Valvoline NZ.
2. Two Hundred (200) double passes are available for each event: D1NZ Pukekohe & D1NZ Tauranga.
3. This Competition commences at 8am on 1st March 2021 and ends at 11:59pm on 4th April 2021 (“Promotion Period”).
4. The sections on How to Enter, Draw and Winner Notification, Prizes and Miscellaneous Provisions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
5. Trade customers are not eligible to participate.
6. This Promotion is open to Repco Ignition members in New Zealand, aged 16 years or older.
7. Entry into this Competition is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of these Terms and Conditions generally.
8. Each entrant acknowledges that the Promoter can rely on these Terms and Conditions even if the Promoter only learns of an entrant’s ineligibility to enter after the Promoter has awarded a Prize to the ineligible entrant. Return of a Prize or payment of its equivalent value to the Promoter can be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
HOW TO ENTER:
9. To enter, entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
a. Purchase a minimum $30 Incl. GST, in a single transaction of any Valvoline Product via a Repco Store or via the Repco website (www.repco.co.nz) and either present a valid Repco Ignition membership card or enter their membership number online at time of purchase, to receive 1 entry into the sweepstakes draw. Every subsequent $30 incl. GST spent on Valvoline products receives 1 additional entry.
b. Non-Repco Ignition members are eligible to join free of charge in-store or via the website: repco.co.nz prior to purchase.
10. It is the responsibility of Ignition members to provide their membership details at point of purchase or in the online shopping cart for eligible purchases to receive entries.
11. Entries are linked only to the Repco Ignition membership card presented or entered. There is no limit to the number of entries earned.
DRAW AND WINNER NOTIFICATION
1. There will be one (1) prize draw for the promotion.
2. The prize draw for this promotion will take place at Repco, 510 Mt Wellington Highway, Mt Wellington, Auckland 1060 on Wednesday 7th April 2021. The first 400 valid entry drawn from all entries received from New Zealand will win a double pass to either D1NZ Pukekohe, 16-17 April 2021 or D1NZ Grand Finale 30th April – 1st May.
3. Winner will be notified by telephone and email within two business days of the date of the draw.
4. Any prize that remains unclaimed for a period of 1 week will be forfeited by that winner and will be redrawn. Winners of an unclaimed prize draw will be notified by telephone and email within two business days of the date of the redraw.
5. Two Hundred (200) double passes are available for each event: D1NZ Pukekohe & D1NZ Tauranga.
6. We will not be providing any accommodation or travelling facilities to the winners.
7. If for any reason any elements of the specified prizes are unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to replace it with a prize of the same or higher value and of similar specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
8. Prize cannot be exchanged in any way.
9. All entries to this promotion are based on Repco’s internal business systems.
10. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are the winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
11. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation due to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Administrator, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion or the reputation of this Promotion or that of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Promotion, subject to regulatory approval, if required.
12. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including their eligibility to enter) and to disqualify any entrant whose entry is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who otherwise tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
13. Each participant must ensure the correct and legible contact information is provided during the Ignition registration process. Changes to contact information must be made to the Administrator prior to the end of the promotional period. This can be done in-store or via phone: 0800 003 030.
14. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including their officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity, loss of business, loss of goodwill or loss of profits); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of this Promotion, including without limitation, where arising out of the following: any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s or Administrator’s control); any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
a. any entry or prize claim that is cancelled, delayed, interrupted, diverted, late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter or Administrator’s or otherwise);
b. any variation in prize value or specification to that stated or referred to in these Terms and Conditions;
c. any tax liability or similar charge incurred by a Winner or the entrant; or
d. the use or attempted use of a prize by a Winner or any other third party.
15. The laws of New Zealand apply to this Promotion to the exclusion of any other law.
16. The Promoter’s decisions in relation to this Promotion are final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into in relation to any aspect of this Promotion.
17. The promotor collects personal information of Promotion participants and Repco Ignition Members in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to New Zealand regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the participant. Promotion participants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
REPCO IGNITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
GPC Asia Pacific, through its Repco division (“Repco”), operates the Repco Ignition Program. These Terms and Conditions set out the operation and benefits of the Repco Ignition Program. By becoming a Repco Ignition member and using your Repco Ignition Card, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.