FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. Commences at 12:01am (NZT) on 1st June 2021 and ends at 11:59pm on 30th June 2021 (NZT) (“Promotion Period”).
2. The sections on How to Enter, Draw and Winner Notification, Prizes and Miscellaneous Provisions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
3. This Promotion is only open to
a. Repco Ignition members who are New Zealand residents aged 18 years or older
4. Entry into this Competition is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of these Terms and Conditions generally.
5. Each entrant acknowledges that the Promoter can rely on these Terms and Conditions even if the Promoter only learns of an entrant’s ineligibility to enter after the Promoter has awarded a Prize to the ineligible entrant. Return of a Prize or payment of its equivalent value to the Promoter can be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
HOW TO ENTER:
6. To enter the retail prize draw, a participant must, during the Promotion Period purchase at least $30 inclusive of GST of Nextbase, Narva, Projecta, Castrol, Repco, CI, CRC, CTEK, DBA, Armor All, Autoglym, RUPES, Hydrosilex, Chemtech, Dupli-Color, Meguiar's, Nulon, Penrite, Nolathane, RYCO, Escort, Turtle, Rislone, Trico, TRW ,Raptor, Isopon and Valeo(“participating brands”) and receive 1 entry into the draw.
a. The Repco Ignition members must make a valid purchase at a Repco Store or via the Repco website (www.repco.co.nz) and present or enter a valid Repco Ignition membership card or membership details at time of purchase,
b. Non-Repco Ignition members are eligible to join free of charge in-store or via the website: repco.co.nz prior to purchase.
7. It is the responsibility of Ignition members to provide their membership details at point of purchase or in the online shopping cart for eligible purchases to receive entries.
8. Entries are linked only to the Repco Ignition membership card presented or entered. There is no limit to the number of entries earned
DRAW AND WINNER NOTIFICATION
9. The draw for this promotion will take place 12pm NZT July 7th, 2021.
10. The first two (2) valid entries drawn from all valid Ignition member entries will win a prize.
11. Any prize that remains unclaimed by 5pm NZT 8th August 2021 will be forfeited by that winner and a new winner will be drawn at 12 noon NZT 9th August 2021. Winners of an unclaimed prize draw will be notified by telephone and email within two business days of the date of the redraw.
12. A Repco ITM Supersprint 400 Supercars Experience for 2 people, Prize where necessary: a full Repco VIP 3-day race experience, including race hospitality, return airfares to Auckland for 2 people from winner’s nearest capital city, return airport transfers in Auckland, accommodation in Auckland city, Daily track transfers.
13. Prize must be taken to coincide with the 2021 ITM Supersprint 400 Pukekohe event held in Pukekohe, Auckland (6-7th November 2021). Prize is subject to booking and flight availability. No extensions will be permitted. Any alterations to confirmed prize details would be at the expense of the winner.
14. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in agreement with the winner but in the event that agreement cannot be reached, the Promoter reserves the right to determine the itinerary.
15. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, pandemic, event cancellation from organisers or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
16. The winners acknowledge that the Event may be cancelled or re-scheduled for any reason, other than as set out in the Conditions of Entry to the Event and the Promoter accepts any responsibility for such cancellations. The winner also acknowledges that participation in any event may be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by a third party. The winner and companions must become acquainted with any additional terms & conditions of participation prior to participation in any event.
17. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
18. Winners of the trade will be awarded to the authorised representative of the respective winning business. Prizes or parts of the prize are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash including any component which is unused or forfeited.
19. If for any reason any elements of the specified prizes are unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to replace it with a prize of the same or higher value and of similar specification.
20. Prizes are not transferable, saleable or exchangeable and cannot be taken or redeemed as cash or equivalent.
21. The Promoter makes no warranties, representations or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or in law, in relation to this Competition or the merchantability, quality or fitness for a particular purpose regarding any prize or any component of any prize.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are the winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. Each participant must ensure the correct and legible contact information is provided during the Ignition registration process. Changes to contact information must be made to the Administrator prior to the end of the promotional period. This can be done in-store, via email: [email protected] or 0800 003 030
24. The Promoter’s decisions in relation to this Promotion are final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into in relation to any aspect of this Promotion.
25. The Promoter collects personal information of Promotion participants and Repco Ignition Members in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the participant. Promotion participants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
Nextbase, Narva, Projecta, Castrol, Repco, CI, CRC, CTEK, DBA, Armor All, Autoglym, RUPES, Hydrosilex, Chemtech, Dupli-Color, Meguiar's, Nulon, Penrite, Nolathane, RYCO, Escort, Turtle, Rislone, Trico, TRW ,Raptor, Isopon and Valeo(“participating brands”)
REPCO IGNITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
GPC Asia Pacific, through its Repco division (“Repco”), operates the Repco Ignition Program. These Terms and Conditions set out the operation and benefits of the Repco Ignition Program. By becoming a Repco Ignition member and using your Repco Ignition Card, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.