Safety Is Everyone's Responsibility
Shop Fire Extinguisher's With Repco
Whether it be in your workshop or your vehicle, we understand the need for emergency equipment you can count on. Here at Repco, we stock a comprehensive range of fire extinguishers from the most trusted brands in the business such as Firebox and Ready. With competitive prices on a wide variety of different extinguishers, our range is the ideal choice for you.
Having A Fire Extinguisher At Arm's Length To Protect Yourself And Everyone Around You
Our selection of fire extinguishers varies in weight and function. So, we're sure you'll find just what you need. All of our fire extinguishers comply with the standards, with inspection and maintenance tags included. Our fire extinguishers are CAMS and AASA compliant for those wishing to compete in motorsport events! At Repco, our fire extinguishers are eco-friendly with different features such as rechargeable ready, lightweight or easy to carry. All of our fire extinguishers have mounting brackets included and are all designed for easy grip and handling.
When Should Fire Extinguisher's Be Replaced?
A fire extinguisher from the date of manufacture must be serviced or replaced every 5 years. This is in accordance with the Australian standards of 1851. Extinguishers can be pressure tested and recharged by an approved and licensed company, or a new unit can be purchased. For example, if the extinguisher was manufactured in 2019, it is due to be pressure tested and recharged or replaced in 2024.
Commercial fleet will need to be inspected by a licensed company on regular intervals as per servicing standards.
There are no requirements to test a portable fire extinguisher for domestic use.
Fire Product Guide:
- Jetski - suggested installation location is front passenger side fitted with a fire extinguisher of 0.75kg ABE or 1kg ABE.
- Boat - suggested installation location is front passenger side or in the cargo area fitted with a fire extinguisher of 1kg ABE.
- Passenger Vehicle - suggested installation location is front passenger side fitted with a fire extinguishers of 1kg ABE.
- Caravan - suggested installation location is per vehicle specification fitted with a fire extinguisher of 1kg ABE and a 9 volt smoke alarm.
- Commercial Vehicle - suggested installation location is next to the entry or exit fitted with a fire extinguisher of 1kg ABE with a hose.
- Minibus - suggested installation location is per vehicle specification fitted with a fire extinguisher of 2kg ABE
- Garage/Workshop - suggested installation location is next to the entry or exit fitted with a fire extinguisher of 2kg ABE with a hose and a heat alarm.
Shop Our Range of Car Fire Extinguishers For Your Motor Vehicle
To find out more about the complete range of fire extinguishers, get in touch today. Whether it be a boat, caravan, race car, commercial vehicle or a workshop, we have you covered. Find the right Australian standard fire extinguisher today with Repco, whether it is in-store, online or over the phone, our experts are here to help you.
From dangerous goods to flammable gases, protect yourself and others around you with the right fire extinguisher. For faster check out, use our online services with click and collect and click and delivery services. With over 400 locations, we guarantee you'll be able to find a store near you. Be prepared for fires in your vehicles today with Repco.