Stay safe and protected with our range of vehicle safety and security products
Where ever you are driving, you need safety and security accessories and equipment. This is to ensure that your valuables and car are secure as well as protecting you and your passengers.
Here at Repco, we are ready to help you pack these essentials and prepare for your big adventure - whether it's a road trip or your regular everyday drive.
That said, as a car safety enthusiast, we checked out what The Department of Transport and Main Roads recommended on standard equipment for any on or off-road adventure. They listed the following:
- First aid kits
- Water (20 litres emergency use and 4 litres per person per day)
- Extra Food, in case of delays or breakdown
- Fire extinguisher
- Toolkit (jack, winder, wheel brace, spanners, screwdrivers, spare fan belt, hoses and fuses)
- Two spare wheels
- Tow rope
- Shovel (in case you get bogged)
- Toilet paper
- Compass or global positioning system (GPS)
- Coolers or fridges
- Matches or lighters
- Communication equipment because your mobile phone might not work in some areas
You can use this handy checklist to find car safety and security accessories here at Repco as you prepare for your next road trip.
Other essential car safety equipment we recommend and have on hand are warning devices, seat belts, mirror and camera systems, alarm and lock systems, and child car accessories if you taking along the little ones.
To find out more about the entire range of safety and security equipment, visit one of our 400 outlets across. Whether it be in store, over the phone or online, our experts are here to help with all your automotive parts and accessories needs.