Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
If you require information about a product that contains hazardous chemicals this can be found in a Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). Key information included in an MSDS:
- product and company identification
- hazard(s) identification
- composition and information on ingredients
- first-aid measures
- fire-fighting measures
- spillage, accidental release measures
- handling and storage
- exposure controls and personal protection
- physical and chemical properties
- stability and reactivity
- toxicological information
- ecological information
- disposal considerations
- transport information
- regulatory information.
If you wish to obtain a copy of an MSDS for a product we supply, please contact the Branch Manager or Manager on Duty at your local Repco store or phone 0800 557 577 to speak with someone from our Human Resources Department.
IN AN EMERGENCY
Please refer to the product packaging for instructions.
You can call:
- 0800 POISON
- Healthline on 0800 611 116